You are a shopaholic; yes you love your designer clothes and also want to keep them properly. Then what is the problem that you are facing? Is it that you feel too lazy or is it that you are too busy or is it the shortage of space? Yes, it is the shortage of space that is the biggest hindrance in letting you store your clothes properly, so let us give you some magical tips to let you store your clothes properly:
1. Get your hands on a rolling rack. This makes it convenient for you to carry the rack from one place to the other. You can hang on a few shirts, t-shirts and accessories for this you can get glossy look by sunmica designs for wardrobe.
2. Buy a collapsible wardrobe for yourself; it is cheap and very convenient. You can keep it anywhere. The capacity of carrying clothes is also good.
3. If you don't have a wardrobe, you can simply install wall racks and hangers.
4. If they are no more required, they should not be in your closet too. Therefore get rid of the clothes that you don't want to wear any longer.
5.The items which you will need regularly should be at your eye level and less used items below wardrobe mirror.
6. The storage unit should be a complete package. Drawers for keeping items which are folded, hangers for other dresses and boxes for t-shirts.
7. Use hangers to keep your clothes organized as they will keep apart around 40% clothes by luxury wardrobe designs.
8. You can use the umbrella box to hold items like the yoga mat.The store room ideas make your space more specific to your clothes only.
9. You can keep all your less used footwear on top of a cabinet; do not dump their boxes though.
10. Make different segments for all your clothes. Accessories should be in the accessories box and likewise.
11. Fix in thin layer plywood just above the closet rod. You can keep stuff like your ethnic wears which you do not wear regularly.
12. A small little lamp helps you see things clearly, it helps you organize well
13. Use doors which slide and not the ones which open out.
14. Keep two three laundry baskets so that you do not leave your used clothes scattered around.
15.Fix up hooks on the door of the wardrobe to let your belts and ties hang in there.
16. In summer season you do not need your blazers, and then why not pack them in keep in boxes living room wardrobe designs.
17. Arrange your clothes as per category, like trousers along with trousers, help you find clothes quickly.
18. Get those slipper hangers to hang your slippers.
19. A thin palette like structure to store your shoes and sandals as a wardrobe mirror.
20. Store your seasonal wears under your bed.